- Transversal fusion employability skills: Carole Still University of Coventry talks about the skills assessment system being piloted by the Corporation of London And Public Sector Estimating and the ED-EN Erasmus Research Project for Transversal skills development and deployment
- Agility: Adrian Pyne Making Projects Thrive
- Digital Transformation: Simon Taylor and Niall Faris look at Digital Transformation.
- Mindset and Culture: Jame Lea and Alex Davies consider the ‘the psychology of estimating and planning – working with your team’.
- Alex Leppard of BMT Subconscious Biases In Project Management: What you need to know and how you can fight it
- Routines: New research into how we conduct ourselves in business. Dr Simon Addyman UCL
- Automation Allan Glasgow describes the benefits of the automated revolution in projects.
- Up and Running in Testing Times with BIM Nial Faris tells how a COVID lab was set up in the greatest crisis of our times and the lessons we can learn to improve practice.
- Jo Lucas Ego to Eco From little spores mighty mushrooms grow! Harmonising systems. An interactive exercise.
- Stephen Carver Cranfield University returns with Fred Gardner the first soldier on the ground at the Falklands to look at idiots not making hard decisions early and then expecting project team to pull rabbits out of hats or “Great Project – Shame about The Steering Committee”
- Plus Poets and a band EVA poet in residence Paul Lyalls and Jack Pinter Musician in residence and band prepare us for a Performance. Getting our message ready. Delivering it and making sure we do the right things right.