1 – Prendo’s SCHOLA simulation
By: Richard Palczinsky, Simon Taylor and Niall Faris from Th3rd Curve.
This simulation will provide a risk -free experience of planning and controlling a project.
Developed with Cranfield School of Management, the simulation brings to life many challenges of project management including:
- integrating the key tools of planning & control
- managing risk & balancing stakeholder interests
- project teamwork & decision-making
|Who is it for?||Key outcomes||Logistics|
|Anyone working in project environments, including:
||Participants gain a number of skills and insights about:
||the simulation workshop can be run with anything from 8 to 80 participants, and over a 1 to 2 day timeframe.
it can be run with teams in one classroom, or separate rooms, or in online events with remote participants
- Makes learning more fun, efficient and memorable
- Discovering is more effective than “being told”
- Experiences are transparent: users see cause and effect
- Helps reduce the risk of making mistakes in the real world
- Provides a chance to apply theory and practise skills
- Makes skills and tools easier to transfer to the workplace
- Better than words: more effective than just talking…
Date: Tuesday 9th April
Venue: TBC (it will be close by to EVA)