GpmFirst teams up with eVaintheUK to take learning to a new level
GpmFirst www.gpmfirst.com is Gower Publishing’s new online community for project and programme management. It is a platform for learning, sharing and collaborating backed by 50 years of professional publishing experience and content.
Constant online access to over 1,200 chapters from ALL the 120+ project and programme management books which can be read on your PC, tablet or phone
- Additional Print Materials: chapters, case studies, commented templates, checklists, models, tools, survey, research reports, exercises, formulae and must-read guides, to download and adapt to your own needs – each one consistent and expertly curated to ensure, rigour, application and relevance.
- Non-Print Materials: videos, slide shows, podcasts and audio files – browsable by subject.
- Activities: webinars, hot-seat presentations, facilitated discussions, virtual workshops and meet the author.
- Create a personal profile using your LinkedIn (or other existing) profiles, enabling you to share your knowledge, expertise and interests with others and highlight your discoveries within, and beyond, the subscriber base.
- Customise your own informal, corporate or student network – guide your group to chapters, materials, and discussions using tags, commentaries or virtual reading lists.
- Find expert advice by asking authors and other subject experts on your PM topic of interest, in this moderated Community of Practice.
All of this available for less than the annual cost of two books a year via two subscriptions
Individual Subscription – £12 per month (£144 a year) Corporate/Group Subscription – price based on number of seats.
Contact Jonathan Norman email@example.com for more information